EAPA-SA EGOLI CHAPTER MEETING
SAVE THE DATE INVITATION: CHAPTER EVENT
Date of Course: Friday 22 February 2019
Training: 9:00 – 14:00 followed by a light finger lunch
Venue: NBC Holdings, Max Maisela Park, 22 Ridge Road, Park Town
Course: Calculate the Rate of Return on Investment of Employee Assistance Programmes
Registration Fee: R150.00 for registered EAPA-SA members
R250.00 for non-members
Lou Servizio and Flavia Pessoa from Disease Management Strategy Group, Brazil: Well-known experts in the fields of monitoring and evaluation and specifically Return on Investment in the EAP field.
Objective: Provide the necessary knowledge and skills to calculate the rate of return (ROI) on Employee Assistance Programmes.
Who Should Attend:
- EAP Providers
- HR Personnel
- Benefits Managers
- Finance Department Managers
- Procurement and Personnel Responsible for Purchasing EAP´s
- Health Plan, Benefits Management and Brokerage Company Personnel
Topics to be Covered:
- What are the cost savings associated with EAP´s (reduction in productivity losses, accidents, turnover, insurance premiums and/or medical costs) and how to calculate each;
- How to calculate the Internal Rate of Return (IRR) and Net Present Value (NPV) and how to apply each to investments in EAP´s;
- How to determine the effectiveness of EAP´s and how to determine breakeven PEPM´s, utilization rates, and effectiveness rates; and
- How to quantify the financial benefit to employees in terms of savings in out of pocket provider expenses.
Additional information about the course:
- The course is sponsored by the Department of Social Work and Criminology, University of Pretoria
- The course is hosted by Egoli Chapter of EAPA-SA with contact person: Thabelo Manebaneba at firstname.lastname@example.org
- RSVP: 13 February 2019 to email@example.com
- Please note that limited seating is available, you are to confirm your booking at your earliest convenience so as not to be disappointed.
- Contact person ito Workshop contents: Prof Lourie Terblanche – firstname.lastname@example.org