We have had an amazing response since we opened the 2020 Eduweek registrations. Thank you to those that have already registered. If you have not yet registered, don’t miss out on the Early Bird Discount, which expires on 20 May.
The call for speakers is still open and we are looking for speakers who will challenge existing thinking; contribute to solutions and alternatives; and more! If you think this is you, please read the speaker briefing here.
The EAPA-SA Board and the Organising Committee are excited to welcome you to the 22nd Anniversary Event, the EAPA-SA Eduweek at Sun City in the North West Province.
EARLY BIRD DISCOUNT – UNTIL 15 MAY
4 DAY PACKAGE
From 15 -18 September 2020
Early Bird will close on the 15th of May 2020
The EAPA SA Eduweek provides a platform to learn from experts in the field as well as keeping abreast with the latest developments in the field. It carries a maximum of 16 continuous professional development (CPD) points which are mandatory to professionals in the field of employee health and wellness.
CALL FOR SPEAKERS
SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION
- Challenge existing thinking, while continuing to provide proven strategies to develop and enhance an EA professional’s knowledge and understanding of the uniqueness of each workplace
- Contribute to solutions and alternatives with respect to up-to-date and innovative interventions, assessments, and referrals
- Demonstrate opportunities for collaboration with client organisations (which includes human resources, existing union bargaining units, occupational medicine, and/or organisational consultants);
- Prepare EA professionals for working with all variations of diverse employee populations
- Demonstrate EA role and EA service delivery in responding to, steering, and leading opportunities to advance workplace culture.
- Introduce and demonstrate technology that has enhanced EA impact on the workplace.
- Provide a direct and measurable link to enhancing overall employee wellness and well-being, and organisational culture.
THE VENUE: SHEBEEN
This networking session taking place on Tuesday evening is a chance for delegates to interact with one another in a more relaxed environment, this session includes a light dinner.
Dress Code: No need to change, you can come in your outfit from the Eduweek Session.
We have booked the newly upgraded Convention Centre for our Eduweek speaker sessions and workshops.
Accommodation on Friday night at Sun City can only be booked in conjunction with Saturday night as well.
Please Note: Weekends at Sun City are very popular and the hotels require a full weekend booking. They won’t sell Friday or Saturday night separately.