Job Title: Student-Intern
Purpose: The purpose of this posts is to give exposure to student who aspire to gain experience in office administration
Reporting Lines: The Student –Intern will report directly to EAPA-SA Office Manager regarding his/her daily duties.
The Student –Intern will be responsible for the following office related administrative duties:
- Send out all Board related reminders
- Storeroom duties
- Update Stock on SageOne
- Filling and sending notices
- Updating Member Details on SageOne
- Audit file reordering
- Collation of missing documents
Conference and Events
- Completion of SBD Forms and posting
- Consolidation of Evaluation forms
- Attend to EAPA-SA office telephone and general enquiries
- Assist with Board Meeting preparations
- Perform general out of office duties
- Filling duties
- Adhoc tasks from Board members
Requirements: The students must be enrolled with any of the South African University / college on a part-time basis in the relevant field of study to qualify for this opportunity. Students who have completed their studies are also encouraged to apply for this vacancy.
Terms: The contract will be operated on a month to month basis for a period of 12 months, renewable each month based on performance.
Working Hours: Working hours will be Monday, Wednesday and Friday from 8:30am to 4:30pm with a half an hour lunch break.
Requisite Skills: The student must possess good interpersonal relations skills and must be able to express in English both spoken and unspoken. Computer literacy is required.
Closing date for applications 25 October 2019
If you have an enquiry you may direct them through EAPA-SA Admin Office:
Enquiries can be directed to Theresa Vika
Tel: 012 346 4430
Address: Khumo House,
134 Bronkhorst Street,
New Muckleneuck, Pretoria, 0181
Please click on the button above for more information.