General Terms & Conditions:
TO ATTEND THE ONLINE SEMINAR ALL PAYMENTS ARE TO BE MADE OR AN OFFICIAL PURCHASE ORDER TO BE SENT TO THE ORGANISERS AT LEAST 2 DAYS BEFORE THE SEMINAR. PLEASE USE THE INVOICE NUMBER AS THE REFERENCE WHEN MAKING PAYMENT. Email proof of payment to firstname.lastname@example.org
Seminars will have strict access control – only paid up delegates will be admitted. No Purchase Order or Payment means no Access to the Online Seminar
EAPA-SA reserves the right to alter event agenda/date at any time without notice. EAPA-SA reserves the right to cancel with full refund.
Delegates shall not have any claims of whatsoever nature or kind against the organisers or suppliers, its officials, employees, agents and assigns for any loss, damage, injury or death sustained to or by any party whatsoever regardless of how same arose and even in circumstances where such loss, damage, injury or death arose out of the negligence of the organisers and/or suppliers and/or its employees, agents and/or officials and assigns.
All rights of admission are reserved
Seminar bookings and payments are strictly subject to the following refund policy:
- In the event of the cancellation of a booking, which cancellation must be communicated to EAPA-SA in writing via email to email@example.com to qualify for a refund:
- If cancelled in writing at least 7 working days before the seminar – a refund of 100% of the fee or a credit to attend a future seminar;
- If cancelled in writing within 7 days of the seminar, no refund whatsoever will be payable. The full fee will be due by the delegate and/or their employer to EAPA-SA.
- If a delegate has confirmed their attendance and does not attend the seminar, and does not communicate their cancellation in writing before the seminar any outstanding fees will be due for payment in full to EAPA-SA.
- Delegates may provide a substitute in their place and this is subject to an administration fee of R500.00 excl VAT.
- To notify EAPA-SA of a cancellation or substitution in writing please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- The invoice number is to be used as the reference when making payment so that the payment can be allocated to the delegate’s name.
- The closing date for payments is 2 working days before the first Seminar date on your invoice
- Payments cannot be made on a quote. Please request an invoice from the conference organiser if you wish to confirm your booking and make payment.
- Payment must be made within 14 days of receipt of invoice unless the invoice date is within 14 days of the event date. In this case payment is due 2 working days before the event.
- Entry to the event can be refused if payment or a Purchase Order has not been received 2 days before the seminar.