Service Provider Membership RequirementsPlease fill in the form and follow the steps to pay for your membership...
We are very excited to let you know that we are working on a new and improved membership registration system.
The application forms are currently under constrution and if you would like to apply, please email Janine Naidoo at email@example.com and she will send you the manual forms and check list.
SERVICE PROVIDER/RELATED SERVICE PROVIDER REQUIREMENTS
MEMBERSHIP IS FOR A CALENDAR YEAR – 1 JANUARY TO 31 DECEMBER
Registration requirements for EAP Service Provider / related Service Provider membership as per EAPA-SA Bylaws:
- Provide EAPA SA with policy mandate regarding EAP and wellness services
- Proof needs to be provided of qualifications of at least two (2) main role-player/s in the fields of employee assistance or wellness.
- At least two references from clients.
- Copy of a valid tax clearance certificate
- Proof of membership of a statutory body of the members to be registered (if any).
All membership terminates on 31 December of the year in which it is conferred irrespective of when the membership was initiated.
Membership fees will be decided on bi-annually by EAPA-SA.
Membership fees will be calculated annually on advice from the finance committee.
Membership is open to all organisations/companies or government departments providing employee assistance or wellness services to their own employees, whether according to an internal or external or consortium EAP-model.
Only registered providers are allowed to advertise their services through EAPA SA web page (fees to be determined annually).