Paid up EAPA-SA members have access to the full members section of this website. If you are interested in becoming an EAPA-SA member, please apply using our online forms.
We are very excited to let you know that we are working on a new and improved membership registration system.
The application forms are currently under construction and if you would like to apply, please email Janine Naidoo at firstname.lastname@example.org and she will send you the forms and check list.
If you have any queries about membership, you can email our Administrator, Janine Naidoo, at email@example.com or call Janine at the EAPA-SA Main Office on 012 346 4430.
1. What are the membership benefits?
Membership Benefits Include:
- University of Pretoria: Up to 15% off Short Courses at UP
- SACSSP & HPCSA CPD Points
- EAPA International Conference Feedback
- Networking Benefits: Chapter Meetings, Annual Conference and EAP Africa Network
- Tempest Car Hire: 10% off care hire cost
- Tsogo Sun, Garden Court, Southern Sun, Stay Easy: 10% off all bookings
- Protea Hotel Group: 10% off all bookings
2. What is the duration of a membership? Starting from 1st January to 31st December.
3. What are the membership fees? R350 for Student Membership, R500 for Individual Membership, R2000 for Service Providers
4. Is there a pro rata fee? No, there is no pro rata payment thus if a member joins later in the year they are to pay the full amount.
5. Will you post certificates? No, the certificate will be provided in electronic form via email.
6. What qualification do I need to become a member? Any studies related to the EAP and wellness field.