2023 Award Nominations
Please note: All the information you fill in on this form will be sent to the nominee via email as soon as you submit this form. They will then have a chance to accept or decline the nomination.
Nomination form must be completed on or before the 21st July 2023.
- Criteria for nominations are reflected in a separate document ‘Criteria and Procedures for the Recognition of Exceptional Contribution by EAPA-SA Members’ and Chapters.
- After submission of this form, you will receive a confirmation email. We kindly request that you respond to that email with photos and video clips of the nominee, their workplace and/or programmes the nominee is involved in that supports the nomination.
- Any individual who has been found guilty of a criminal offence in the court of law will not be eligible to participate in the nominations for a maximum period not exceeding 2 years at least. Any person with pending or finalised disciplinary proceedings will be ineligible to participate in the nomination for a period of at least 6 months.
- Late nominations will not be considered.
- Nomination that does not meet the required criteria will automatically be disqualified.
- The award will be presented during the EAPA-SA Awards Ceremony.
- Should the need arise EAPA-SA reserves the right not to present the Award to individual or Chapter.