ACCOMMODATION AVAILABLE AT EMPERORS PALACE
USE THIS CODE TO OBTAIN THE RATES NEGOTIATED BY EAPASA: EAPA
Please note that the Classic King Room Peermont Metcourt at Emperors Palace is within Treasury Guidelines.
Peermont Metcourt at Emperors Palace
Escape to the Peermont Metcourt at Emperors Palace, and experience the contemporary convenience this 3-star gem has to offer. The hotel’s modern façade is complimented by a private pool terrace, set in a beautifully manicured garden. Guests can enjoy an early morning swim followed by breakfast at the F.L.A.G Café, or enjoy a sundowner at the 21 Degrees cocktail bar. Even business guests will feel at home with a boardroom and business centre available for their exclusive use.
Rates negotiated by EAPA-SA
|Clasic King Room||R1 410.00|
|Classic Twin Room||R1 410.00|
|Classic Family||R1 707.00|
Most Popular rate for EAPASA Delegates: Classic King room with bath/shower R1,410.00 per night
Please note the rooms are booked on a first come first serve basis and we recommend that you book soon to avoid disappointment.
Date: 4-9 September 2022
Classic King Room
Classic Twin Room
The hotel offers 348 stylish and comfortable rooms and is the Peermont Metcourt is ideal for corporate, convention and leisure guests, as well as groups. The new 5 166 m² Peermont Metcourt annex includes:
- The grand Capri Suite, comprising of a private lounge and dining area balcony overlooking the pool terrace
- Additional seating to the existing F.L.A.G. Café
- Extra guest lift
- Sky bar
- 24 hour gymnasium and enhanced access to the offerings of the entire Emperors Palace resort.
- In addition, the resort has also completed the façade cladding of the Peermont Metcourt Suites and Convention Centre to match the Romanesque surroundings of the remainder of the resort.
- The Standard Family Rooms also feature extra-length king-sized beds, draped in our signature soft white linens. With warm taupe and fresh teal colours boasting splashes of plum and pink to modernise the classical Roman idiom, guests can look forward to increased living space.
Classic Family Room
- The Deluxe Family Rooms offer the space of a family suite with a full bathroom and modern, yet private walk-in shower and bath with separate toilet.
- The spacious Superior Family Rooms introduce a dining area and casual seating, all enhanced by luxurious materials and the convenient Peermont amenities. A single suite, located on the North side of the hotel, allows guests to enjoy a private balcony with a separate lounge and bedroom area. Oozing elegance, the combination of large windows, sliding doors and beautiful fabrics ensures an opulent, yet affordable accommodation solution.