EAPA-SA PRESIDENT ELECT
Radhi obtained an honors degree in Social Work at the University of Witwatersrand which was followed by 17 years in practice. She further obtained short courses to enhance her business and OD skills and knowledge. She worked in the UK in the Mental Health and Social Service setting. Her working experience in South Africa has primarily been in the field of EAP consultancy. Her work has been in various environments, including government, corporate and non-governmental organisation. She has developed skills in change management, organizational development processes, counselling, facilitation of various trainings and leadership coaching and training. In addition, business skills have been acquired through exposure to various business processes, including the development and implementation of strategies and individualized programmes for a broad based client group. She received her MBA through Henley Business College in 2012. She has also been a part of EAPA South Africa for the last 11 years and has been a board member for the last 7 years. She is currently holds the Marketing portfolio and was previously the Conference portfolio and before that held the Egoli Chairperson portfolio for 2 terms.
- Assists the President in his role as well as ensuring continuity in the Association’s functioning.
- The President-Elect serves on the Executive Committee, Finance Committee, and other established committees.
- Support performance of Portfolios and Chapter.
- Coordinates the Annual General Meeting: logistics, documentation, agenda; proceedings, reports, elections and awards
- Accreditation of Employee Assistance Programmes
- Facilitates the process of accreditation and certification within Employee Assistance Programmes.
- Administer the Continuous Professional Development (CPD) process for the conference.
- The President – Elect Portfolio is the of the Board’s leadership succession plan.
- It entails supported involvement in all areas of Board functioning including strategic planning, performance monitoring, project leadership, stakeholder engagement and supporting other Board Portfolios and Chapters.
- This provides support to the President during the term of office and enables continuity through leadership changes and project transition.