Paid up EAPA-SA members have access to the full members section of this website. If you are interested in becoming an EAPA-SA member, please apply using our online forms.
We are very excited to let you know that we are working on a new and improved membership registration system.
The application forms are currently under construction and if you would like to apply, please email Janine Naidoo at email@example.com and she will send you the forms and check list.
If you have any queries about membership, you can email our Administrator, Janine Naidoo, at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Janine at the EAPA-SA Main Office on 012 346 4430.
What are the membership benefits?
Membership Benefits Include:
- University of Pretoria: Up to 15% off Short Courses at UP
- SACSSP & HPCSA CPD Points
- EAPA International Conference Feedback
- Networking Benefits: Chapter Meetings, Annual Conference and EAP Africa Network
- Tempest Car Hire: 10% off care hire cost
- Tsogo Sun, Garden Court, Southern Sun, Stay Easy: 10% off all bookings
- Protea Hotel Group: 10% off all bookings
- What is the duration of a membership?
Starting from 1st January to 31st December.
- What are the membership fees?
R350 for Student Membership, R500 for Individual Membership, R2000 for Service Providers
Is there a pro rata fee?No, there is no pro rata payment thus if a member joins later in the year they are to pay the full amount.
Will you post certificates?No, the certificate will be provided in electronic form via email.
What qualification do I need to become a member?Any studies related to the EAP and wellness field.